- Attend house meetings
- Attend recovery meetings
- Keep your room/space clean
- Have a job
- Obey curfew
- Clean up after yourself
CHORE LIST (EACH RESIDENT GETS ONE)
- Mop Floors
- Kitchen weekly deep clean
- Take out garbage
- Laundry room/bathroom weekly deep clean
- Clean outdoor area
- Mow lawn
- Rake leaves
- Shovel snow
Note this is a general list and chores may vary by location.
DAVID’S HOUSE SOBER COMMUNITY RESIDENCE RULES
- No use of alcohol or drugs in or around the residence.
- No possession of alcohol or drugs in or around the residence.
- No gambling.
- No violence.
- No threats.
- No intimidation.
- No bullying.
- No damage to property.
- No stealing (including borrowing without permission).
- No lying.
- No pets.
- No entry into other people’s bedrooms.
- No girlfriends/boyfriends in bedrooms.
- Bedrooms must always be clean, sanitary, and orderly.
- Chores must be done by the weekly deadline.
- Common Area volume is lowered at 11pm (but earlier if decided by House Manager).